Let's talk about project life..... Again

10:00 AM MeganKP 0 Comments

Let's talk about project life..... Again 

So this will be my third or fourth attempt at this project, but I am determined to finish it, and actually follow through. 
I just wanted to share my plan about what I'm going to do this year.

I have ordered the new clementine edition from Becky Higgins, I ordered the core kit and the design 
A photo protectors. I have my own black binder sitting at home that I will use to put it all together. I just got my products in the mail this week! And i am excited to put it together and start this project!


Something that really clicked for me this year was watching Ali Edwards and Marcy Penner, and a couple other project lifers approaches to the project. They organizes their layouts in a weekly basis. This is a better fit for me because I really struggle with the picture a day approach, it gets really stressful and it is so hard to do while being in school as well. So I will be planning my layouts on a weekly basis, it will be easier for me to see the bigger picture, and organize photos, and I won't have to worry about having a picture for each day either.

One thing that is going to make it so much easier this time around is my iPhone, I got it in September and I have already taken over a 1000 photos with it. This will really make the project so much easier because i always carry it with me, and I won't have to worry about remembering to bring my camera. I am definitely expecting the majority of the photos in my album to come from my iPhone as well and I'm okay that, because it makes it that much easier! 

I am also going to incorporate some instax, and instax mini photos into my album, as well as some Holga pictures too, or any other toy camera's i seem to collect over the year!

I am so excited to get started on this project! And I can't wait to share my ideas and layouts on here too! 

***Project life is created by Becky Higgins, and you can find all the information about the project here on her website! 

0 comments: