Thinking

4:14 PM MeganKP 2 Comments

I am thinking about attempting project life, or project 365 again.
But i am really not sure weather i should do it or not! I have attempted i think 3 different times now, and quit after 2-4 months into the project. In all cases it became too much to keep track of and was causing too much stress for me, so i decided to stop.

Even with all that said i still want to do this! I want to take a picture a day for a whole year, i want a year of my life documented! It is a life goal for me, but i don't know if i can do it or not.

I LOVE Becky Higgins new Project life kit, i love the turquoise edition, but i also love the system i came up with last year as well. i took some page protectors for the journaling which i will print on cardstock at home, and then the pictures go into some 4x6 page protectors i stole from a simple photo album that i bought at walmart.

Here's what i've been thinking, that will make this project different then any other attempt i've tried. I found this written on a blog, i just can't remember which one: This is defiantly very true and i need to let go of all the stress and focus on documenting my life, however much that is.

"If you miss a day (or 20) pick back up and carry on. When it’s all said and done you won’t care so much about the days that you missed but you will so treasure the days that you have documented."

This is definaltey very true and i need to let go of all the stress and focus on documenting my life, however much that is.
so i guess after all this rambling and thinking, i am going to attempt this again, now all i need is to figure out when!

I dont know what system im going to use yet, i do want Becky Higgins kit, but not sure if i can afford it right now, perhaps in a couple months when i get another job, we'll see. So maybe i'll stick to my system right now.

I need to upload pictures every week, and label them.
I will create a new iphoto "account" just for project life so they're all there in one place, not mixed up with all the other pictures.

And most of all i need to relax a little bit, if i miss a day, just keep going and continuing on, document what you can and what you have time for.



2 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to read about my life as a teen and have photos of everyday things that were important to me back then. If you feel every day is a chore, why not choose one day of the week, say the day of the week you were born. Or just one photo a month, on your birth "date." Who says it has to be 365 photos. Or how about the number of photos of your age on that date of the month...if you are 17, then17 photos on the 17th!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might give it a try too. It just sounds fun, and this year, I think I'll be able to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete