Project Life Weeks 5-6

8:12 PM MeganKP 0 Comments

Welcome to project life weeks 5&6! I got a little behind, but I am now all caught up, and that's all thanks to digital! If this was paper, I would definitely still be behind! I am loving going digital more and more every week. 

Some things I changed recently: I added a white boarder around each photo, I think it's a little cleaner this way, and a little more cohesive. See my previous posts to see how I did it before. I have now changed those layouts in my book, to keep it all consistent! 

*** Also Disclaimer, the spread below shows the Canadian flag as a marijuana leaf, I in no way endorse this, or take part in those kinds of activities, one of my favorite singers just so happens to sing about it a lot and included it in his concert, and that's the only picture I have with his name and the stage.***

Here's the spread: 

And Individual pages:



 And Week 6 Spread:


And individual pages:


 Here's what happened:

  • Went to chapters for research: the best kind of research: DESIGN! I had to get some inspiration for both my magazine assignment and book assignment! 
  • The Eric Church concert was the highlight of the week basically!
  • The next week was valentines day
  • Also the canadian government discontinued the penny! 
  • I created a new logo for myself
  • And one of my favorite pictures: Calgary at night, from the space station! Seriously how cool! (I got that pic from twitter, I am following Commander Hadfield, who is a Canadian astronaut on the space station right now, and he posts some really cool stuff! If you would like to follow him CLICK HERE!)


0 comments: