Project Life Week 2-3

1:07 PM MeganKP 0 Comments

Another week crossed off the list! These two weeks were pretty slow, and when I went to download pictures there really wasn't a lot to work with, so I decided to just combine them rather then force the content over 2 pages for each week!

I am really liking playing with different layouts each week, and mixing it up a little bit. I am excited to include some full page photos as the year progresses. I just have to find the right "photos"!

Here are the photos:


Highlights of the week(s):

  • It snowed over 12 inches on thursday, and I didn't wear boots. That quote I included is from twitter. 
  • Went to see Les Miserables, and really didn't enjoy it. I know I know, everyone loves it! But I only like select musicals, and this one was a little too much for me. 
  • I also made DELICIOUS Loaded Baked Potato soup, which Erinn literally couldn't eat enough of.

Thanks for stopping by! If you are doing project life too please leave a link to your blog, I would love to see what everyone else is doing!!



0 comments: